Sunday, July 4, 2010

flytdoc


Many of you may not know, but my dad retired from the military a few years ago. Growing up I was quiet about my dad being in the military. Im not sure why, but I think I knew he was different from all my other friends dads. He wasn’t a ceo, vp or working for a forbes top 100. Now being older I am so embaressed to admit these thoughts I use to have. Why should I be reserved about my dad serving in the army, coast guard and air force?! He made it possible for all of the ceo’s and vp’s to work in a free contry and get to spoil their kids rotten. I never understood why my dad felt part of a team in the military, or loved moving every couple of years, but I knew he loved his country and felt very passionatly about protecting it. I am so blessed and lucky to have such a great dad and a perfect example of a father, hero and soldier. This fourth of july I want to thank him for being true to himself and loyal to his country!